Massive Loop v1.2.15+ supports Full-Body Tracking using HTC Vive Trackers on SteamVR runtime.
- Check if the current OpenXR Runtime is set to SteamVR. How to change OpenXR Runtime on SteamVR.
- As of now, the Trackers are required to be connected before launching the MassvieLoop client. How to Pair Vive Tracker.
- Full-Body Tracking in MassiveLoop requires three trackers
Right Footin addition to
- Ensure the tracker roles are correctly assigned. You can do that by going to SteamVR Settings > Devices > Manage Trackers.
- All the trackers need to be active/ visible to the sensors, to perform Full-Body Calibration.
- Ensure your height is set correctly under the Settings menu, and your guardian is set properly.
- Avatar uploaded using SDK version 0.7.2+ supports Full-Body Tracking.
To Perform Full-Body Calibration will use Full-Body Calibration App under the App Menu, this App provides useful information and options like tracker status, calibration status, mirror, etc.
- Initialize the calibraion process by pressing the Calibrate FBT button.
- Your avatar will go in the T-pose, and the trackers will appear in the form of spheres.
- Align the trackers with your avatar.
- Stand straight and look forward.
- Press both the trigger button on the controllers to execute Full-Body Calibration.